Job Title: ITA Tutor
Reports to: Akii-gikinoo’amaading Director
Terms of Employment: Up to 15 hours per week
- Participate in initial and ongoing ITA intervention training with the Program Director and the ITA Foundation Program Officer
- Consult with the Program Director as questions about student response to intervention arise.
- Conduct one-on-one or small-group ITA interventions in reading, spelling, and writing prescribed by the Program Director in accordance with the procedures approved by the ITA Foundation.
- Deliver the ITA protocols with fidelity
- Maintain daily records of reading accuracy and fluency
- Maintain examples of student compositions and vocabulary work
- Experience working with [email protected] student, particularly those experiencing reading, spelling, and/or writing difficulties
- Experience with students from diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds
- AA or BA degree
Submit completed Akii-gikinoo'amaading Employment Application including Release and Authorization Form (from download link above) along with a cover letter, resume and at least three (3) letters of reference. Certificate of Good Standing in each jurisdiction where licensed and any other supportive documents. Tribal Member applicants must provide a signed official document from a federally recognized Tribe acknowledging enrollment.
MAIL OR EMAIL ALL INFORMATION TO:
ATTN: Janet Quaderer
13394 W. Trepania Road
Hayward, WI 54843
Preference will extend to Tribal Members, second to Non-Tribal Members with dependents who are Tribal Members, third to other American Indians and fourth to Non-Native Americans who meet the minimum qualifications of the position. This is in accordance with P.L. 93-638 and Federal Regulations on “INDIAN PREFERENCE”.