2021-2022 School Supply List
- Pens and Pencils
- Sharpie (Ultra Fine Point) markers, black is fine, for work in field journals. (no gel pens)
- Two Pocket Folders, minimum of 5, colors recommended
- Spiral Notebooks, middle school should have wide-ruled notebooks. (5 notebooks for separate subjects, if you can match the folder colors it would be helpful)
- 1” 3-ring binders for individual projects
- Colored Pencils
- Portable Pencil Sharpener
- Ruler, Metric and English
- Glue Sticks 2 or 3
- Earbuds or headset with mic
Field supplies to be kept at the school:
- Rain Gear
- Insect Repellant
- Sun Screen
- Good Hat
- Light coat or sweatshirt
- Leatherwork gloves
- Water Bottle
- Dress for the weather, all kinds of weather. We will be outside on hot, cold, wet, and dry days.
- Have extra jeans, socks, shoes, t-shirts, and a sweatshirt at the school in case you get wet.
- Footwear is a key factor in being outside. During the warm months a good water-resistant boot, light hiking, work, or hunting boots work well. During the winter if you have warm boots bring them and keep them here.
- Warm winter gear (winter jacket, snow pants, hat, winter gloves, snow boots)
Download or print supply list: